How to get your racket restrung by a professional:
- You can either deliver your racket for restringing yourself (it's cheaper) or send it.
- Check your racket carefully - look at the frame to make sure there are no cracks. Check also that the bumper strip and grommets are in good order and not split. If they are a replacement bumper strip and grommets is an extra £6.
- Look at the string types for your racket (see left).
- Click on the Order Your Restring button to select the string and string tension you want.
- It's sensible to deliver the racket yourself, but if you are sending it to us, read on.
- Wrap up the racket - use bubble wrap or something like that to protect the racket.
- Send the racket - use Royal Mail or other carrier. Make sure you use the "Signed for" facility. This provides proof of delivery. If the racket is especially valuable you may want to ask for one of their guaranteed services that provides additional insurance.
- I will restring the racket the day I receive it and it will be despatched either on the same day or the following working day at the latest. The return postage via Parcelforce is £6.
- You play with a superbly restrung racket.